Reunion Resort is more committed than ever to achieving continual growth for our community and our valued members. Our new management team has been eagerly planning the creation for a new and improved resort experience! The strategic changes currently underway will lead to exceptional and unprecedented benefits to current members and future owners at Reunion. It is our commitment throughout our growth, to remain transparent with the specifics, timelines and scope of the upcoming enhancements and provide you with information as it becomes available. We are delighted and excited to share just a few of our plans currently underway
Reunion Resort has always offered top notch amenities from the Three Championship Designed golf courses, Nicklaus, Watson and Palmer, to the Har-tru tennis, pickle ball courts, Waterpark, The new Traditions Clubhouse, The Reunion Grande lobby bar, Eleven fine dining, 7 Community pools, Seven Eagles pool pavilion, Villas Splash pad and community food outlets to name a few.
Our vision for future expansion plans for the resort are among the most exciting growth opportunities in Reunion Resort’s history, including:
- 10-acre crystal lagoon with 3,000 feet of shoreline, light craft dockage and a water sport activities and rental center
- Expansion of our waterpark to include a dual mode surf, wave pool, a variety of slides and a FlowRider® sheet wave machine
- A 4-Star hotel and amenities surrounding the crystal lagoon
- Amphitheater for concerts and entertainment with capacity to host up to 10,000 attendees
- Miniature golf course featuring signature holes designed after Reunion’s Nicklaus, Palmer and Watson golf courses
- Two-story enclosed practice range accommodating single players, groups and families, including food and beverage service, pro shop, fitting center, a golf academy and meeting areas for groups
- 150,000 square foot state-of-the-art conference center
- 1,000-seat indoor movie theater and performing arts stage
- New deck and parking structures to accommodate up to 1,600 vehicles
- Brand new fully equipped 8,000 sq.ft. Spa facility
- Two new gated residential developments comprised of homes from $1.2 million and up
- The Sand Bar – a lagoon side, air-conditioned glass building featuring casual dining with draw back ceiling to allow unimpeded stargazing with your feet in the sand.
- The Stage at Reunion – full-service indoor/outdoor balcony dining overlooking the events at the amphitheater stage
- Practice Range Bar & Grill – casual dining with sweeping views of our new range, including private rooms for gatherings and meetings
- The Surfers Cove – a two-level casual dining experience overlooking the FlowRider® sheet wave machine and surf/wave pool
This is just the beginning, we hope you are as excited for this amazing next chapter here at the Resort as we are.